Thursday, October 7, 2010

one day without hatred...

Hopefully my heart will full of happy, full of joy and full of food?? eh silap... hehehehe

22nd of year i've been here.. wow. such a long time...apa yg dah aku ni buat ek?? ermm good to myself? be good daughter to my mum n dad.?? be a good friends who are owez there for them... hurrmmm...

mlm ni ttba rsa cm pelik.. very2.. weird.. shud i say i am weirdo?? heheh completely not!! since I admit I am crazy person but not weirdo ok....

 Last words:
My wish for now on up until the last day of my life.. I hope my life will full of forgiveness.. hopefully I can live all my days without any hatred to anything even to myself.....

Sayonara to the negative feel... since I love to laugh every single minutes of my days...

P/S : Hopefully what we plan is what will happen.. InsyaALLAH

1 comment: