1 week at abu dhabi.. 19 Feb to 26Feb...
19Feb- I just staying at my room.. dont have friends to go outside, and seriously boring.. waaa
20 Feb- meet some friends.. from indonesia, myanmar.. (thats all... for first day) then taking some pictures after finish the class.. (picture will be upload soon _if i remember)
21-25 class as usual.. tired.. boring n nothing much to do on the morning...
23 Feb- dinner at shang-ri-la hotel.. the food is good.. fond of choco.. love it.. hehehe nice people.. and the hotel so classic man..
24 and 25 Feb- going to abu dhabi city.. juz for a walk.. nothing much buy..
26 Feb- Going back to malaysia.. (I miss my Malaysia)
19Feb- I just staying at my room.. dont have friends to go outside, and seriously boring.. waaa
20 Feb- meet some friends.. from indonesia, myanmar.. (thats all... for first day) then taking some pictures after finish the class.. (picture will be upload soon _if i remember)
21-25 class as usual.. tired.. boring n nothing much to do on the morning...
23 Feb- dinner at shang-ri-la hotel.. the food is good.. fond of choco.. love it.. hehehe nice people.. and the hotel so classic man..
24 and 25 Feb- going to abu dhabi city.. juz for a walk.. nothing much buy..
26 Feb- Going back to malaysia.. (I miss my Malaysia)
No comments:
Post a Comment