Friday, June 24, 2011

Thats my life.

Life is everything..
It will be judge on how you spend every minute and every second of your life.
Life cant be easy but never been difficult.. Its only take sometimes to get used for anything and everything

Sometimes it will be sad, but sometimes it will be so memorable..

My life is not as you ever thougt.. also not as i ever imagine..
But I'll try my very best to make it as beauty as I want. As pure as my religion thought me and as brightness as my parents always wish.

My life is not yours.. maybe it much worse that your imagine, but maybe too beauty for you to think.
My life is define by ALLAH, the only thing that I can do is plan to have beautiful, brightness, and cheerful life but it is only when ALLAH the almight say YES

No comments:

Post a Comment